36 Success Quotes By Famous Celebrity. - Daily Quotes

36 Success Quotes By Famous Celebrity.

Success Quotes By Famous Celebrity


1) “You might win some, you might lose some. But you go in, you challenge yourself, you become a better man, a better individual, a better fighter.” 

–Conor Mcgregor

Conor McGregor Quotes

2) “We are not here to take part, we are here to take over.” 

–Conor Mcgregor

Conor Mcgregor Quotes


 3) "I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary." 

–Elon Musk

Elon Musk Quotes


4) "If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it's not." 

– Elon Musk

elon musk quotes


5) “There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes, just don’t make the same ones. We don’t want to duplicate them.” 

– Mike Tyson

Myke Tyson quotes


6) “If you don’t do it for passion and love, the emotional outcome will be disastrous.” 

– Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson quotes


7) “Life is too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.” 

– Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos quotes


8) “One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” 

– Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos quotes


9) “Every Pain gives a lesson every lesson change a person.” 

– APJ Abdul Kalam

APJ Abdul Kalam quotes


10) “Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quite.” 

–APJ Abdul Kalam

APJ Abdul Kalam quotes


11) “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself.” 

– Bill Gates

Bill Gates quotes


12) “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” 

– Bill Gates

Bill Gates quotes


13) “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” 

– Mark Zuckerberg

mark zuckerberg quotes


14) “Some people dream of success…while others wake up and work hard at it.” 

– Mark Zuckerberg

mark zuckerberg quotes


15) My experience made me so hard that I wasn't even scared of death."

 – Milkha Singh

milkha singh quotes


16) “I would not stop till I had filled up a bucket with my sweat. I would push myself so much that in the end I would collapse and I would have to be admitted to hospital, I would pray to God to save me, promise that I would be more careful in future. And then I would do it all over again.”

 – Milkha Singh

milkha singh quotes


17) “My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better then I used to be.” 

― MS Dhoni

ms dhoni quotes


18) “If you don’t really have a dream, you can’t really push yourself; you don’t really know what the target is.”

― MS Dhoni

ms dhoni quotes


19) “Self-belief and Hard Work will always earn you a success.”

– Virat Kohli

Virat Kohli quotes


20) “I do not abuse players. I talk to myself. I abuse myself. It’s my way of letting off steam.” 

– Virat Kohli

virat kohli quotes


21) “People throw stones at you and you convert them into milestones.”

– Sachin Tendulkar

sachin tendulkar  quotes


22) “The key to handling pressure situations like these is to keep yourself steady, follow your instincts and think clearly.” 

– Sachin Tendulkar

sachin tendulkar quotes


23) “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” 

– Albert Einstein

albert einstein quotes


24)  “Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.”

– Albert Einstein

albert einstein quotes


25) “The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.”

– Nikola Tesla

nikola tesla quotes


26)“No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess.”

– Isaac Newton

isaac newton quotes

27) “We build too many walls and not enough bridges.”

– Isaac Newton


isaac newton quotes


28) “I don't care that they stole my idea, I care that they don't have any of their own.”

–Nikola Tesla

nikola tesla quotes


29) “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.”  

– Will Smith

will smith quotes


30) “Life isn’t how many breaths you take, but it’s the moments that take your breath away.” 

– Will Smith

will smith quotes


31) “There is only one religion in the world, hard work.” 

– Shah Rukh Khan


shah rukh khan quotes


32) “Success is not a good teacher. Failure makes you humble.” 

– Shah Rukh Khan

shah rukh khan quotes


33) “I not fear the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

– Bruce Lee

bruce lee quotes


34) “Never waste energy on worries or negative thoughts, all problems are brought into existence– drop them.”  

– Bruce Lee

bruce lee quotes


35) “My father was a statesman, I am a political woman. My father was a saint. I am not.” 

– Indira Gandhi

indira gandhi quotes


36) “Ability is not always gauged by examination.”

– Indira Gandhi

indira gandhi quotes

 

Next Post Previous Post